I’m sure by now you’ve heard of the movies nights that take place at Eisenhower Park during the summer. But this Thursday, July 20th at 8:00 pm. before the Lego Batman movie begins, attendees will get to participate in Jets Fest with inflatables, a QB toss, play 60 pads and a ball cannon. As in THE New York Jets! (gates open at 5:30pm)
What should you expect?
A Jets Legends Q&A will take place on stage before the movie and Lego will have an interactive area for kids.
- Movie: Lego Batman
- Lego will have a display/ interactive area
- Flight Crew appearance
- Jets Legend Q&A on stage before movie
- Concessions and vending machine on top of the hill
- Free open parking in the park
Gate and ticketing:
- Free admission with ticket
- Jets Rewards scan in for points for attending
- Located on top of hill on the right when you enter
- Inflatables and QB toss
- Play 60 pads
- Ball Cannon
Join my list and grab a free copy of the VS Mom's Kid's Guide
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.