*Disclaimer: Tickets were provided in exchange for this post. All opinions (and genuine excitement) are my own.
Going to a WNBA game is something that I’ve been wanting to do since last summer, and now it’s going to happen! I’m taking the family to a New York Liberty game at The Garden in NYC for an afternoon of hoops, cheering, fun activities and giveaways.
The Family Funday Sunday partial ticket package includes tickets to all six (6) Liberty home games on Sunday afternoons this season, which also features some of the most anticipated on court matchups this season, including the only trip of the year to The Garden for Phoenix and Seattle, and both home games against Washington.
Six Amazing Matchups Include:
– Sunday, June 4 vs. Phoenix Mercury @ 3 PM
– Sunday, June 11 vs. Seattle Storm @ 3 PM
– Sunday, July 16 vs. Washington Mystics @ 3 PM
– Sunday, August 13 vs. Los Angeles Sparks @ 3 PM
– Sunday, August 20 vs. Minnesota Lynx @ 3 PM
– Sunday, August 27 vs. Chicago Sky @ 3 PM
Some of the exciting activities to look foward to each week include:
– Fidelis Care Fun Zone on the concourse (face painting, pop-a-shot, crafts, photo booth, prize wheel) – offered every game
Each week will have one fun activity including
– On court photo with Maddie and autograph sessions with Liberty players and coaches
– On court game of family knockout
This sounds like an amazing time out with the family, doesn’t it? I’m excited to share this with the kids, especially with my daughter, but most importantly because it will be my first visit to see a real WNBA game!
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.