Your kids will be thrilled to learn that the Valley Stream Carnival hosted by Valley Stream Presbyterian Church is returning to the Hendrickson Pool Parking Lot Thursday, May 4 – Sunday, May 7, 2017.
If you remember last year’s carnival, it was a great community wide event that brought out neighbors, friends, and family. My kids saw all of their friends and had s great time.
If you’re not the carnival ride type like I’ve learned that I am, the food should be enough to get you there. Corn dogs, zeppoles, fried everything, popcorn, cotton candy, and more fried stuff on a stick.
VS Mom Tips
- Get there early if you have young kids.
- Take advantage of the discounts here.
- Walk to the carnival if you live close by.
- Wear sunscreen
Bonus Tip – Don’t eat before you come if you plan to get on anything that spins. Trust me. Been there. Almost did that.
- Single Ticket – $1.50
- 20 tickerts for $25.00
- 50 tickets for $50 (includes 1 free ride)
- Check the Dreamland Amusements website for additional discounts and special days.
See you there!
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.