Your kids will be thrilled to learn that the Valley Stream Carnival hosted by Valley Stream Presbyterian Church is returning to the Hendrickson Pool Parking Lot Thursday, May 4 – Sunday, May 7, 2017.
If you remember last year’s carnival, it was a great community wide event that brought out neighbors, friends, and family. My kids saw all of their friends and had s great time.
If you’re not the carnival ride type like I’ve learned that I am, the food should be enough to get you there. Corn dogs, zeppoles, fried everything, popcorn, cotton candy, and more fried stuff on a stick.
VS Mom Tips
- Get there early if you have young kids.
- Take advantage of the discounts here.
- Walk to the carnival if you live close by.
- Wear sunscreen
Bonus Tip – Don’t eat before you come if you plan to get on anything that spins. Trust me. Been there. Almost did that.
- Single Ticket – $1.50
- 20 tickerts for $25.00
- 50 tickets for $50 (includes 1 free ride)
- Check the Dreamland Amusements website for additional discounts and special days.
See you there!