You can now call me Chef Boyar “Tee” because I’ve been feeling like a chef lately after joining HelloFresh.com. I’ve been wanting to try this food subscription thing for sometime but after my husband returned from a guys weekend, he gave me the push I needed. One of his single friends suggested we try one brand, but after sampling it for a few weeks, it really wasn’t a hit with the kids. It was a little too fancy for them.
One of my friends who has a young daughter about the same age as my son loves Hello Fresh meals and I see why. They are much easier to prepare, less chopping, slicing, dicing, and minute steps, and very kid-friendly. My kids may not eat all of the sides every time, but I can say that my husband and I have been very happy.
I love Hello Fresh because:
- I’m using fresh vegetables a d herbs that I never would have used (because I didn’t know what to do with them)
- When my kids ask “what’s for dinner” I no longer feel stressed…because I know what we’re eating (at least 2 x’s each week)
- I love that the family is getting to try new dishes and vegetables which are both healthy and fresh
- I am learning how to prepare new sauces, marinades, and vegetables
- It’s helping my kids learn how to cook certain dishes because it’s that easy!
If you’re interested in trying out a box for yourself, go ahead and save 50% off of your first box. You can cancel it at any time if you’re not feeling it. My parents are using it and love it!
I’m literally like a kid each week as I anticipate my delivery each week. It arrives on schedule within a window of time neatly packed in a box complete with meat, vegetables, any little “extras” and marinades. The only thing you will need is olive oil, salt/pepper, and water if the recipe calls for it.
I’m also going to the grocery store less which deters me from buying bad food. Ok, we still buy some bad food, just not as much. Baby steps, folks. Baby steps.
Here are a few pictures of what we’ve eaten so far:
*Post contains affiliate links.
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.