Five Week Full-Day Camp for Theater – Loving Kids Ages 10-15
Ever wonder what it’s like to perform on an off-Broadway stage? Enroll your child in Urban Stages Summer Theater Camp, and they’ll get the full New York City theater experience!
In one five-week session (7/5 – 8/4), campers ages 10 to 15 will learn as many different aspects of theater as possible: acting, dance, voice, puppet building, play writing, mime, technical theater, and more!
- Campers write their own original show and perform on our Off-Broadway stage at the culmination of the session.
- Small class size (15 students max!); All classes taught by theater professionals.
- Camp is conveniently located at our theater, just two blocks away from Penn Station and many subway lines.
- We offer affordable rates; some scholarships are available.
- No audition is necessary; rather, we look for campers with great attitudes who are passionate about theater. We are equally committed to fostering ensemble building, collaboration, and personal development in a creative, supportive environment.
“It helps you for real life.” -Miles, 2016 camper
“I feel like I belong here. It’s like a second home.” -Sunshine, 2015-2016 camper
“Best camp ever!” -Mabel, 2014-2016 camper
Apply today at http://www.urbanstages.org/sum
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.
Join my list and grab a free copy of the VS Mom's Kid's Guide
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.