This post was sponsored by Furby Connect as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun with a toy before. When I asked if the kids had ever heard of Hasbro’s Furby Connect, a little furry guy who is adorably funny in so many ways, they both shouted, YES! The ground-breaking FURBY brand continues to revolutionize digitally-integrated play with the FURBY CONNECT creature, a magical new friend that connects to a world of surprises!
Watch our Facebook Live video demo on Furby Connect!
And it’s super soft too. And…can we talk about these adorable ears that move up, down together or one at a time? The expressions from Furby Connect are endless.
My son helped me unbox Furby Connect (click the link to see our recorded video) and the moment we put batteries in it and downloaded the app, we both couldn’t stop giggling. No joke. The one instance that stays in my head is when I sat it in front of me and it said, “Wait for it…wait for it…” and then it farted!!! It totally sucks you in with its unique voice and then surprises you every time!
Another warning is to be cautious when it tells you to pull its tail. Anything can happen when you pet it, tickle it or shake it and it definitely will! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
I asked my son what his favorite parts of the Furby World app is and he said he loves hatching and growing the Furbling. I asked him how you hatch a Furbling and he said that they hatch when the little couches are empty you can put an egg it and when it’s ready to hatch, you tap it and a little Furbling comes out without an antennae. In order for it to grow an antennae, you have to feed it to get to Level 2 when it then grows an antennae.
I remember cracking up about the fuzzy guy pooping, but you’ll have purchase a Furby Connect for yourself, download Furby World app and figure out how to get it to poop. OMG, it’s the funniest thing!!!
Although we have a pink one, I don’t quite think the color is tied to gender because it sounds like a male and farts alot. Alot.
Furby Connect Highlights
- Given that Furby Connect keeps kids on their toes by being digitally integrated with fun features keep ing kids busy and intrigued.
- Kids can play with the Furby Connect World free app that connects to your device via Bluetooth® where they can hear and see it sing, watch videos, and more.
- Furby Connect expresses itself in 1000+ phrases, sounds, movement (yes, it moves!) as the colored LCD screen eyes make 100+ adorable expressions.
- Learn Furby Connect language through songs and new phrases while watching fun videos together in a virtual movie theater.
- Discover that Furby Connect loves different virtual cuisines by using the app Furby Connect
Join my list and grab a free copy of the VS Mom's Kid's Guide
Subscribe and receive your FREE VS Mom's Kid's Guide filled with important information for you and your family.