I admit that I rarely put little gifts in my kid’s Christmas stockings. I don’t know why, I just don’t. But if I were asked by your honey what to buy you for your stockings, I would offer these items below. They’re some of my absolute favorite things to use. I have many more to share, but thought this would help with a few ideas.
1. Anti-Blemish Facial Wash – A pure face wash that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying or irritation. MSRP $22 for 6.5 oz. Other products include the Eye Brightening Cream for dark under eye circles and puffiness. MSRP $39.00 for .5 oz. For skin that pops, try Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator morning and night and enjoy an antioxidant boost of vitamin C and grapeseed oil for radiant, healthy-looking skin. $32 for 1.5 oz.
2. Kamaflage Foundation – I recently discovered Dbora Cosmetics at a conference and instantly fell in love with their foundation. I don’t use it on my entire face, just under my eyes and to line my brows when I’m feeling fancy. Absolutely love it! $25
3. Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter is sooooo soothing after a nice, hot shower. I use body soap often, but I may have to park it here for awhile. $4.99
4. Alex and Ani Bracelets – Some of my friends say I often have bear arms so they bought me a few of these bracelets with adorable charms. My most recent purchase the Martha’s Vinyard bracelet reminding me of my favorite summer vacation spot. $28
5. White Gardenia Yankee Candle – I love the scent of gardenia and often have one burning in the house on any given day. It’s soft and elegant reminding me of the sounds of Lady Day herself, Billie Holiday. $24.99
6. Armitron Watches sent me this elegant Women’s Orchid Colored Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone watch in purple, my favorite color. In addition to the crystals and color, I love the clasp that’s so easy to use without breaking a nail. $90
Note: Armitron and Belli Cosmetics sent samples in order to facilitate this review. All other items were purchased by me. All opinions are mine and completely honest.
Mom Blogger turned Stay-At-Home-Mom Strategist at www.KimberlyLThomas.com. Reality TV junkie. Wife. Moscato. Mother of 2. Loves Mondays and dancing and singing to 80s/90s music.