I recently took the kids to the dentist for their 6-month checkup and the dentist suggested I get one of my kids a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush to help with cleaning. I became a little relaxed at helping and monitoring brushing in the morning because mornings are already stressful. Mornings are hectic ’round here! I usually do a quick look and then a breath test. Some days I have to send a kid back for round two!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I received a sample to test for this review. All opinions are mine and completely honest.
It was such a coincidence that after the dentist suggested I purchase one, I was invited to test the Philips Sonicare out which also helps with plaque control. It’s the #1 recommended brand by dentists and removes up to 6x’s as much more plaque than a manual toothbrush. With these stats, I won’t have to worry as much if my kid is brushing long enough and well enough.
By the way it’s the #1 recommended power toothbrush brand by dental professionals in the U.S. which is just what we moms want. Nothing but the best!
What will it do for you?
- Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush to help prevent tooth decay and remove cavities
- ProResults plaque control brush head is optimized to deliver better plaque removal, with a power reach tip and densely packed, end-rounded bristles
- 31,000 brush strokes per minute; more brush strokes in two minutes than a manual toothbrush provides in one month of use
- Dynamic Cleaning Fluid Action drives fluid between teeth for a clean users can see and feel
- Safe and gentle on orthodontics, dental work, veneers and implant material
- Better check-ups guaranteed: use for 90 days and if you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get a full refund
- Convenient, Tech-Forward Features
- Easy-start function that gently increases power over the first 14 uses, making the switch to power easy
- Smartimer ensures that you reach the dental professionalrecommended two-minute brushing time Recharge indicator; lasts up to 2 weeks between charges, which is ideal for travel
- 2-year warranty
My child was so excited to try this out and absolutely loved it! It took a little getting used to, tickled a little and did the exact job our dentist wanted it to do. It took a little persuading, but after a good brush, we followed it with a swish of Listerine Freshmint mouthwash for an extra healthy smile.
You can enter the giveaway below or find the Philips Sonicare at major retailers including Target, Walmart, Costco, Amazon, Kohl’s, Walgreens and Best Buy. Suggested retail prices is $69.99.
Visit www.sonicare.com for additional product details.